gpsd-users

Re: unsubscribe

From: Charles Curley
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2019 13:45:08 -0700

On Mon, 2 Dec 2019 10:12:39 -0800
rutled31 <address@hidden> wrote:

> I used to be able to filter your messages out by subject content ,
> now all the users are sending messages into my main inbox. Please
> unsubscribe me somewhere here, so I don't get all the messages.
> Thanks...

You can generally unsubscribe yourself. Most list servers (including
this one) add several headers to a message, one of which is usually
"List-Unsubscribe" or some variant thereof. On most mail readers C-h
will let you see the headers. That will give you some action you can
take for yourself.

--
Does anybody read signatures any more?

https://charlescurley.com