gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] New gpsd Tux - smaller this time

From: Chris Kuethe
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] New gpsd Tux - smaller this time
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2019 18:05:36 -0700

As one of those long-suffering BSD users, I love it! But hey, that's just my opinion.

On Tue, Aug 20, 2019 at 5:18 PM Alan Scott <address@hidden> wrote:
Ahhh, I see, well back to the drawing board then....

The last one I did folks said it looked like I was using Tux for "target
practice" when I used the radar screen marker lines and the colored dots
representing GPS-GNSS-(the European)-(Asian) satellites, so didn't
really "get" the message about being too LINUX specific.

I kinda thought that LINUX was the engine behind ALL of this
anyway.....maybe I still dont get it....if you get a min and would
clairify for me it would help....

Thanks none the less for your taking time to reply, and by the way MY
project is still going strong, so thank you for your help back then It
really was helpful in the long run, and I do see just HOW MUCH TIME you
put into this by following along here...!!!

Alan