gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] Create an SVG skyview image from JSON data

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] Create an SVG skyview image from JSON data
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2018 12:38:42 -0700

Yo Niccolo!

> On Tue, 2 Oct 2018 11:28:25 +0200
> Niccolo Rigacci <address@hidden> wrote:

> I have trouble with your sample output, I could not get it to
> render.  Sample failure
>
>     # display skyview.svg
>     Intrinsic has incorrect return type!
>     i8 addrspace(2)* ()* @llvm.amdgcn.dispatch.ptr
>     LLVM ERROR: Broken function found, compilation aborted!

Odd.  I ran your sample past this checker:
    https://validator.w3.org/check

It says your file is a combined:
        "SVG 1.1 + HTML + MathML 3.0"

And not pure svg.  Likely causing my problems when viewing with
plain SVG image viewers.  It will not validate as pure SVG.

And one warning:

    "Warning Consider adding a lang attribute to the html start tag to
    declare the language of this document."

RGDS
GARY
        address@hidden  Tel:+1 541 382 8588