gpsd-users

[gpsd-users] test_libgpsmm.cpp

From: Paul Burns
Subject: [gpsd-users] test_libgpsmm.cpp
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2017 01:05:01 +0000

Hi, I am looking for test_libgpsmm.cpp which is mentioned in http://www.catb.org/gpsd/client-howto.html#_c_examples_2 . as being in the distribution (GPSD I presume). I have downloaded gpsd-3.16.tar.gz from http://download-mirror.savannah.gnu.org/releases/gpsd/ but I cannot find the file in the tar file. Where would I find test_libgpsmm.cpp? I am attempting to access the GPSD daemon from a Qt application on and ARM processor using Debian, I am cross compiling on a x86 Debian machine. Many thanks in advance.