gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] GPS Time Synchronization

From: John Klug
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] GPS Time Synchronization
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 13:30:17 +0000

ntpd is what we use.  crony is also a possibility.  The PPS and GPS information
are in separate shared memory locations, and with ntpd, these are configured as
IP addresses.

Here is our ntp.conf patch file for default ntp usage:
http://git.multitech.net/cgi-bin/cgit.cgi/meta-mlinux.git/tree/recipes-support/ntp/files/ntp.conf.patch

John Klug
Senior Software Engineer

[https://support.multitech.com/support/mts_v3/website/static/cwbootstrap/images/logo.png]<http://www.multitech.com/>
+1.763.785.5500      Direct
address@hidden

2205 Woodale Drive
Mounds View, MN 55112 USA
www.multitech.com

This message and any of its attachments are confidential, and any unauthorized
disclosure, use or dissemination (either whole or in part) is prohibited.  If
you are not the intended recipient of the message please notify the sender
immediately and delete the message from your system.