gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] gpsd not capturing device on startup

From: Joshua Quesenberry
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] gpsd not capturing device on startup
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 14:29:16 -0500

After rebooting the machine, I see that gpsd is running with the options I
gave it, but I'm unable to get data from the GPS. If I run cgps it
immediately returns with "GPS hung up." If I power cycle the GPS everything
starts working fine until I reboot again. Any idea what causes this? How to
fix it?

Thanks,

JQ