gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] RPi Temperature measurement - was Re: Garmin 18X-5Hz

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] RPi Temperature measurement - was Re: Garmin 18X-5Hz
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016 00:27:15 -0700

Yo David!

On Thu, 18 Aug 2016 08:12:44 +0100
"David J Taylor" <address@hidden> wrote:

> I found this statement at http://www.elinux.org/RPI_vcgencmd_usage

Yeah, someone pointed that out earlier.  I'm logging that temp
now.  Will be a few days before I have enough data to make it intereting.

ntpviz can now take cpu temp logs and plot it.  So next week should have
some intereting data.

Now I;m working on getting that same data frm lm_sensors on Linux amd64.

RGDS
GARY
        address@hidden  Tel:+1 541 382 8588