gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] OT: Radio Module Time

From: Mark Atwood
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] OT: Radio Module Time
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2016 15:34:18 -0700

++ yes

That is my recommendation, write a standalone daemon that uses the
ntpsec shm driver itnerface.

If you do, keep in mind that someone else may want to add other WWV-type
receivers as well

Also, you don't have to write it in C.  You could write it in Python, or
Rust, or...

--
Mark Atwood <address@hidden>
+1-206-604-2198