gpsd-users

[gpsd-users] Support request for NavSpark GPS modules!

From: Sriram Chadalavada
Subject: [gpsd-users] Support request for NavSpark GPS modules!
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 12:40:04 -0500

I have persuaded the vendor of the following GPS-RTK units to work with me and the open source community to develop gpsd support for:
http://navspark.mybigcommerce.com/ns-hp-rtk-capable-gps-receiver/
http://navspark.mybigcommerce.com/ns-raw-carrier-phase-raw-measurement-output-gps-receiver/

These are low priced and hopefully good enough receivers that I'm planning to integrate into a design for precision agriculture robotics.

Please let me know what documentation other than in the links above you would need and WHERE to send their EVALUATION UNITS.
I will be the technical liaison for this effort since I'd like to have a solid gpsd client with regression suite as part of my application.

FYI: The device below "just worked" with GPS-XGPS on an Ubuntu laptop but the goal is to obtain RTK working on a Beagle bone.
http://navspark.mybigcommerce.com/s2525f8-bd-rtk-evb-rtk-module-evaluation-board/

Cheers,
Sriram
PS: gpsd appears to be an outstanding piece of open source code and architecture :)!