gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] Changing the GPS update rate with gpsd

From: Bernd Büchs
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] Changing the GPS update rate with gpsd
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2016 09:45:06 +0100

Hello Deven,

sounds strange, when the Adafruit device has a coin battery it should keep
this setting otherwise I would consider to replace the battery...

Back to you question you could put "echo ''$PMTK220,100*2F/r/n > /dev/<your
interface>" in some bash script and start it before gpsd or even "hack" the
gpsd starting script and put it there, in this case an update of gpsd package
might overwrite your change...

Kind regards

Bernd