gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] gpspipe switch to block non-NMEA output?

From: Bo Berglund
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] gpspipe switch to block non-NMEA output?
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 10:26:11 +0100

On Wed, 9 Mar 2016 17:53:48 -0800, "Gary E. Miller" <address@hidden>
wrote:

>>> Is there any (undocumented) switch to block the leading "class" lines
>> from being output?
>
>Nope.  I always considered this a bug.

I tried to trace down where the output is generated starting with
gpspipe.c, but I got lost after walking through a number of different
sourcefiles (had to use grep to find where functions were declared)..
At first I thought it must be located where the gpspipe starts running
in main() and parses the arguments, but it waqs a lot harder than I
figured....

I guess it is not that important, but annoying.

PS: I found this in the header of gpspipe.c:

Original code by: Gary E. Miller <address@hidden>.  Cleanup by ESR.

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden