gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] Issue with Rasbian Jessie

From: David J Taylor
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] Issue with Rasbian Jessie
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2016 19:36:25 -0000

From: Jon Brase

Does Wheezy use systemd? I had a bit of trouble getting Jessie configured myself, and systemd was to blame. I'll try to go into more detail when I have access to a computer and bit more time.

Jon,

Yes, I believe there was a change to systemd, but it's really a little beyond my present knwoledge. Would appreciate any input in due course.

Thanks,
Davis
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu
Email: address@hidden