gpsd-users

[gpsd-users] USB GPS

From: IT1 Stuart Blake Tener, USNR
Subject: [gpsd-users] USB GPS
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2016 11:22:43 -0500

ALCON,

Someone ordered a significant batch of USB GPSes a while back and was selling them for approximately $30-$40 USD a while ago. I totally forgot I wanted one and to whom has them, please respond to me off list (and I apologize for forgetting about the order and your identity).

Stuart

V/r,

--

IT1 Stuart Blake Tener, USNR, N3GWG (Extra), MROP
Las Vegas, NV / Boulder, CO / Philadelphia, PA / Beverly Hills, CA

(310) 358-0202 Mobile Phone
(215) 338-6005 Google Voice

e-mail: address@hidden