gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] Trimble GPS model 57963

From: Paul
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] Trimble GPS model 57963
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 15:01:10 +0000

I really don't know what else is in those C5...CA packets.
There's a lot of zeros which might suddenly come to life with
V and maybe even DOP if the GPS was on the move.

In my little world, everyone uses gpsd just to get the time
into ntpd.  I forget that P and V are sometimes useful too.

Well, nothing can happen unless I can completely reverse
engineer those packets.  I'll get back to the list if and
when that's done.

Thanks for your time.
--
Paul Nicholson,