gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] gpsd and shared memory

From: Ed Simmons
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] gpsd and shared memory
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 09:53:07 +0100

Hi Gary, Roger,

On 05/10/15 09:28, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
> [...]

Just my 2 cents, we used the shared memory interface with no problems on
a project which is sadly now defunct. The client was a c program reading
GPSD data (including some extra marine sensors that we added to GPSD)
that wrote data to a mysql database according to some settings it read
from a state table. This worked really well for our needs and I'd say
you have no worries making use of it!

--
Ed Simmons
address@hidden