gpsd-users

[gpsd-users] gpsd build options

From: B. Simning
Subject: [gpsd-users] gpsd build options
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 10:57:02 -0600

I would like to rebuild gpsd for a fixed port speed, remove Garmin support, and disable auto-configure.  I found a reference to "enable-fixed-port-speed=" for setting the fixed port speed. I have not found references to the switches needed to disable Garmin or auto-configure. The faq refers me to a "build.txt" file for further information about the configuration options. I found and read the file. I didn't find the references I needed within the contents.
Could anyone provide the switch syntax or direction where I could find the switch options?  Preferably direction to a files where I could discern the syntax for these and the other options.

Thanks,
Bob