gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] Patch installation problem

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] Patch installation problem
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 11:17:36 +0200

Hallo,

you can apply this patch to the git head only.

Please do a "git clone  git://git.sv.gnu.org/gpsd.git" and fetch the whole repository instead.

This patch is a part of a series of patches, that allow the output a some AIS messages in "NMEA" (AIS) format again.

I do not adress the problem with the freestanding AIS Type 24 part A messages with this patches.

After reading the AIS documentation, some versions say, you can use Message 24 Part A to connect a MMSI to a ship name, versions of the standart say only use Message 24.

Eric should decide, if we need handle freestanding Type 24 Part A messages.

Eric: I have recieved this message only at my private e-mail, not at the list....

Reinhard

-----Original-Nachricht-----