gpsd-users

[gpsd-users] New client and ADS-B question

From: Cédric
Subject: [gpsd-users] New client and ADS-B question
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 09:40:54 +0200

Hello GPSd community,

I've been successfully using GPSd in a project of mine and would like to
thank all those who made it possible to have such a reliable backend
available for all others to use. Thanks!

This project of mine - http://www.ced-network.net/qvct - uses GPSd both
is "GPS mode" (to locate one's own position) and "AIS mode" (to locate
other parties). My incentive coming from being a private pilot, I'm now
naturally looking forwards to an "ADS-B" mode.

Now, I see ADS-B support has been mentioned in
http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/gpsd-dev/2012-06/msg00038.html but
could not find any further information in this regards. May I inquire
what is the status and your plans in regards with ADS-B support?

Thanks again and all the best,

Cédric Dufour