gpsd-users

[gpsd-users] Mac OSX homebrew Formula

From: Pascal Deschenes
Subject: [gpsd-users] Mac OSX homebrew Formula
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 20:54:03 -0400

Hi all,

Just so you know, for those Mac OSX lovers, I've submitted a pull request to
the homebrew team for a new gpsd formula.

https://github.com/mxcl/homebrew/pull/12518

I've been a long time gpsd user who just happen to have recently convert from
linux to mac and had to have gpsd around:-)

Hope some of you find it useful once pull get merged (do not hesitate to
comment +1 the pull request to speed up the process).

Once it gets merged, installation on Mac OSX should only be a matter of

brew install gpsd

Cheers

Pascal