gpsd-users

[gpsd-users] 3.6 release is imminent

From: Eric S. Raymond
Subject: [gpsd-users] 3.6 release is imminent
Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 19:16:30 -0400 (EDT)

I plan to ship 3.6 within 48 hours.  This is mainly a cleanup
release intended to get the results of Coverity-scanning the code
into the field, but it aklso debuts our support for NMEA2000.

If you have any urgent bug fixes, please ship them now.

"...The Bill of Rights is a literal and absolute document. The First
Amendment doesn't say you have a right to speak out unless the
government has a 'compelling interest' in censoring the Internet. The
Second Amendment doesn't say you have the right to keep and bear arms
until some madman plants a bomb. The Fourth Amendment doesn't say you
have the right to be secure from search and seizure unless some FBI
agent thinks you fit the profile of a terrorist. The government has no
right to interfere with any of these freedoms under any circumstances."
        -- Harry Browne, 1996 USA presidential candidate, Libertarian Party