gpsd-users

[gpsd-users] SBAS patches not working

From: Alexander Carver
Subject: [gpsd-users] SBAS patches not working
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 12:58:39 -0800

I was doing some maintenance on my system and had a data loss which wiped out most of my hard drive including sources. I had the following patches applied to version 2.96:

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gpsd.git/commit/?id=6a000d7214a50e07403cae817e8944d710781ecb

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gpsd.git/commit/?id=5398d10dc20ef7433818f422396b80475b6a8b22

It worked before but now it doesn't work at all. I'm not sure what I've missed. There aren't that many changes and the code does compile but the use bit is never set. I know the GPS is sending message 27, I can see it in the SiRF debugging software.