gpsd-dev

Re: Fw: gpsd | Pipeline #200139571 has failed for master | 71f2b070

From: James Browning
Subject: Re: Fw: gpsd | Pipeline #200139571 has failed for master | 71f2b070
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2020 08:00:00 -0700

On Thu, Oct 8, 2020 at 8:04 PM James Browning <jamesb.fe80@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, Oct 8, 2020, 7:44 PM Gary E. Miller <gem@rellim.com> wrote:
Yo All!

I have been expecting this day:

ERROR: Job failed: execution took longer than 1h0m0s seconds

Not sure what to do about it...

RGDS
GARY

Realistically you would need to get it running faster or give it more time to run.
NTPsec tackles the running faster bit by having OS images with dependencies built weekly, I'm not sure that'll work here. The other part could be to raise the timeout for the image, either iirc in the repo settings or in the CI file(s). I can try tackling the CI file tomorrow unless it is otherwise resolved.

It looks like run faster option is already there. trivial 1h10m timeout patch attached