gpsd-dev

Re: ✘NEO-M9N

From: Frank Nicholas
Subject: Re: ✘NEO-M9N
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 21:19:23 -0500

I purchased this module, with the same chip, in December - haven’t had a chance to play with it yet:
https://www.sparkfun.com/products/15712

It’s more expensive and has some other options/connectors.

I didn’t know what Gary’s “L1 only” was referring to. I found this clear explanation:
https://www.mapleprecision.com/2019/01/16/l1-l2-l5-satellite-signals/

Is the "L1 only" a limitation of the NEO-M9N chip?

Thanks,
Frank