This is to announce gpaint (GNU Paint) version 0.3.2, a small-scale painting program for GNOME.
Gpaint is still work in progress and many features are still being developed. However, gpaint is usable already for simple image editing..
Changes in this version (patch and bug numbers refer to the bug and task trackers for gpaint at savannah.gnu.org):
* patch from Daniel Nylander <yeager>, new Swedish translation, fix for Bug 20144
* fix for bug 20150, gtk now needs v 2.8 or later * patch 6007 from Goedson Teixeira Paixao <goedson> applied; make the color palette width fixed * patch from Goedson Teixeira Paixao <goedson>, updated PR translation
* patch from Goedson Teixeira Paixao <goedson>, fix for Bug 20251, gpaint crashed with SIGSEGV in image_from_selection() * fix for Bug 20562, patch from Charlie Watson <chunkyq>, fix crash when 0 is entered as line width
* patch from Steven McCoy <address@hidden>, submitted by Goedson Teixeira Paixao <goedson>, implements real clipboard copy and paste * patch from Goedson Teixeira Paixao <goedson>, Implement keyboard accelerators for common operations
* text drawing is now Pango-based; now multiple line text is supported * upgrade to GNU GPL v3