gpaint-develop

[Gpaint-develop] REQUEST TO CONTACT YOUR AGENT.

From: staatsinfolott3
Subject: [Gpaint-develop] REQUEST TO CONTACT YOUR AGENT.
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 19:01:02 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

STAATSLOTERIJ.NL-E.GAMES.
Paleisstraat 5, 2514 JA Den Haag,
Netherlands.

FROM: THE PROMOTION DIRECTOR
    INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS DEPT.
    REF: YPL/4249859609/WX5

BATCH: GLV/91663/AU

ATTN;WINNER,

        RE:CONSOLATION PRIZE WINNER
NOTICE.

We are pleased to inform you of the release, of the long
awaited results of the STAATLOTERIJ/INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAMES
NL, held on the 2nd of January 2005. You were entered as dependent
clients
with:

Reference Number:NM/BC921245/KY13, and Batch number
NM/207161/WOP.

Your email address attached to the ticket number: 46938
that drew the lucky winning number, which consequently won the loterij
in the second category,in four parts.

You have been approved for a
payment of 1,000,000.00Euros (ONE MILLION EUROS.) in cash credited to
file reference number:HPL/4247159609/WP2.This is from a total cash
prize of
TEN MILLION EUROS Shared among the ten international winners
that won the second categories.

congratulations!!!

All participants
were selected through a Multi international computer ballot system
drawn from 98,000(Ninety eight thousand) names of email users around
the world,as part of our international promotion programme.

Due to
mixed up of some names and addresses, we ask that you keep this award
personal, till your claims has been processed and your funds remitted
to you.

This is part of our security measures  to avoid double
claiming or unwarranted taking advantage of the situation by other
participants or impersonators.

To begin your claim, do file for the
release of your winning by contacting our accredited agent:

MR. PETER
HAKAL.
Foreign Transfer Manager.STAATSLOTERIJ.NL,

Tel: +31-633-731-
966,
Fax: +31-847-580-615.

Email: address@hidden

NOTE:
All winnings must be notarized to complete the claim process; winners
will be referred to a Foreign Transfer Manager,to have their winnings
notarized.

Winners are to cover the legal charges not STAATSLOTERIJ.
NL,

Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications
please remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all
correspondence.

They are your agent, and responsible for the
processing and transfer of your winnings fund to you.

YOUR SECURITY
FILE NUMBER IS W-91238-H°67/B5 (keep personal) Remember,yourwinning
must be claimed not later than (29-January-2006). After this date,
funds might be returned to the unclaimed. Furthermore,should there be
any change in your address, do inform your claims agent as soon as
possible.

Yours truly,

Mrs. SARAH.W.HENK.
THE PROMOTION DIRECTOR.
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM (NL)

N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the
part of the winners will result to disqualification.

You are advice to
Contact your claims agent
Mr. Peter Hakal.

Email Address:
address@hidden
www.staatsloterij.nl

Note:  It has come to our attention that fraudulent emails are being
sent out from the Netherlands by some group of people. These emails are
NOT from Staatsloterij -wheel Email-games or the Multi-State Lottery
Association. These emails may claim that the recipient has won a  prize
in Staatsloterij -wheel Email-games, the Netherlands Staatsloterij or
some other non-existent international version of Staatsloterij. These
emails may include our name, our logo and links to a copy of an old
staatsloterij web page as we are working seriously to ensure security
on our web page.

In accordance with the staatsloterij -wheel E-games
policy and regulations, this notification is dispatched directly to
only the 10 lucky consolation prize Winners. This notification also
contains information that is proprietary, privileged or confidential or
otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you are not the right
recipient whose email address attached to the lucky numbers along with
the winning information’s you are not authorized to read, print,
retain, copy or disseminate this notice or any part of it.