gpaint-develop

Re: [Gpaint-develop] gnome-2 dependencies

From: Andy Tai
Subject: Re: [Gpaint-develop] gnome-2 dependencies
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 00:01:20 -0800 (PST)

Hi, thanks for the patch--I tried it on the latest
Fedora distribution (core 1) and it does not work
there--seems Fedora has gnome-print 2.3.  Thus I did
not apply it yet--I hope there can be a way with
autoconf to automatically adapt to the various
gnome-print versions used in GNOME 2.x...  Probably
this just takes some further research and should not
be hard to resolve.

Andy
--- Goedson Teixeira Paixao <address@hidden>
wrote:
> * Michael Meffie (address@hidden) wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Well savannah is back up and I've uploaded my new
> ssh key.
> >
> > While savannah was down I took some time to
> install Debian
> > (testing).
>
> Welcome to Debian.
>
> > I can build the gnome-1-develop branch, but now
> I'm trying
> > to build the gnome-2-develop branch.  The
> configure.in calls for
> > libgnomeprint-2.0 and libgnomeprintui-2.0, however
> Debian only
> > has the 2.2 versions.  Will the 2.2 versions work?
> or should I
> > try to find the 2.0 versions?
>
> You need some changes to configure.in and print.c.
>
> If you apt-get source gpaint, you will see in

gpaint-0.2.3/debian/patches/05_update_to_libgnomeprint2_2_api.dpatch