gpaint-develop

[Gpaint-develop] gnome-1-develop branch

From: Michael Meffie
Subject: [Gpaint-develop] gnome-1-develop branch
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 21:47:09 -0500

Andy,

I have debian working on my laptop now, so I can hack gpaint anywhere
I go :)  Because I work on it on more than one machine I like to check
the source files in frequently. I have been working on the gnome-1-develop
branch. That means the tip of that branch is not stable because of all the
changes for the "tool" objects. Is that ok? If we need to make a fix to the
gnome-1 release, we will need to make a branch at that branch point.  But
my hope is that I can continue to work on the code on that branch and when
I'm happy with it you can take a look at it to see if the changes should
be made in the gnome 2 branch.

Michael