Re: [Gomp-discuss] stublib

From: Lars Segerlund
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] stublib
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 12:02:06 +0100

 Sound good, I'll make the dir and put the stublib in there to ok ?

 What do you mean with template omp source ?

And what do you think of a set with the examples ? and different implementations ? ( hacked NOT using libgomp ? ) or should this be outside libgomp ?

 Perhaps we should make a gomp directory also ? ( toplevel ).

Anyway, I'll make the misc dir and put the template there, I know it contains no comment and so on and has a non gnu format but for now I simply don't care :-) .

 / regards, Lars Segerlund.