Re: [Gomp-discuss] Web Site

From: Lars Segerlund
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] Web Site
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 10:34:21 +0100

 Does that mean we put webmasters in the subject field ?

I think a good start for the page would be to rip the gcc-g95 pages layout, disable a lot of menues and change the name & logo.

 / Lars.

Biagio Lucini wrote:
Hi All - I'm glad to introduce Richard and Guy, who volunteered to take
care of our web site(s?). After the recent discussion on the gcc mailing
list our (still unexisting) web site is going to be hit a few times in the
near future I guess. So this would be a good moment to start to thing
about it (actually, it would have been even a better moment to have
something ready)

Please address our web masters in this mailing list to express your wishes
for the site.

Cheers
Biagio