Re: [Gomp-discuss] Plan ... coments wanted !

From: Lars Segerlund
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] Plan ... coments wanted !
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 11:07:43 +0100

 I suggest we do both :-) ...

We do some stuff at the GENERIC level and some after most of the GIMPLE otpimizations and the rest at GIMPLE->RTL time.

I have mailed the odinmp guys here in sweden, and got a nice and positive reply, however in swedish, I will translate the major parts of it and post later today, they have done a lot of nice work.

Also they made some interesting comments, and I think their stuff is worth a good look.

 / lars Segerlund.