Re: [Gomp-discuss] fortran c/c++

From: Lars Segerlund
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] fortran c/c++
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 11:07:59 +0100

 I was thinking of compiler support, something along the lines of :

http://aggregate.org/SWAR/

They have some proven performance, ( quite remarkable too ), getting almost 1.5 - 2 GFLOPS out of a cpu running somewhere around a gigahertz.

As you said, a smarter optimisation enabling advanced use of instruction sets.

 / Lars Segerlund.