gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] Re: <DAEMON> libgtop killed

From: rbaardman
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] Re: <DAEMON> libgtop killed
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 14:32:09 +0200

Both Assertions are correct.
However, I checked with Johnny Cache if it could be compiled on OS X. This
is correct. So, my iBook is comming next monday and I wanted to develop
java2gomd on my iBook (in all my spare time in the bus etc).

Therefore I don't mind if the libgtop is purely for OS X compatibility (so
maybe a patch and unsupported), but I would like it since it will boost
java2gomd developement :)

Roeles