gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] Fwd: news about the openMosixview project

From: Johnny Cache
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] Fwd: news about the openMosixview project
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 20:10:54 -0500 (CDT)

Still not sure what icon format OSx uses (im just gonna guess .png or
.bmp, nothin to weird)

As far as development tools, XCode is very nice. Since it uses all the gnu
utilities on the back end youll probably be very comfortable with it. If
you dont like it, you can always use vim in a terminal :)
A few handy apps youll probably really like that arent particucarly
related to development are
Desktop Manager: Virtual Desktops
iTerm: Tabbed terminal
Konfabulator: tons of very sexy (and useful!) eye candy
ShapeShifter: Change the theme on your mac

Best Regards
-jc