gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] My level of envolvement in gomd

From: Gian Paolo Ghilardi
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] My level of envolvement in gomd
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 10:47:16 +0100

Hi Johnny

----- Original Message -----
From: "Matthias Rechenburg" <address@hidden>
<address@hidden>
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2003 12:06 PM

> Hey Johnny,
>
> On Mittwoch 29 Oktober 2003 04:15, Johnny Cache wrote:
> > Hello everyone, i have a rather strange question.
>
> ok, ..... then i will give you a strange answer too ;)
>

> > I am working on my resume and am going to submit it to a very competitve
> > summer program. I am tempted to add gomd to a list of project i have
been
> > envolved in. (The other 3 are open source programs i created myself) but
> > didnt feel comfortable gauging my own level of contribution
(specifically
> > i havent really contributed any code ;( ). Therefore i thought that i
>
> contribution does not only mean code
> ... in great respect to our busiest developer JP which is for sure
> the "main man" behind the sources  (currently ;))

I agree with Matt. ;)
There are several types of contribution and coding is just one of them (and
none can say it is the best of them). :)
I'm _really_ happy if gomd can be useful also for your resume. :) => gomd
rulez! :))))

> > would ask you all how you feel about it. If anyone doesn't feel i
deserve
> > that much credit I hope you will drop me a mail and let me know.
> > (Preferably soon, before i mail it off) Unless I receive such a mail i
> > think i will go ahead and put it down.
> >
> > Sound fair? Let me know
No exception for me: feel free to do what you want ;)

> > -Jc
>
> to me it is fully ok ;) the more people know about our project the better.
Thanks. ;)

Byez.

<rejected>