gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] 3dmosmon Beta, Round 2

From: Matthias Rechenburg
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] 3dmosmon Beta, Round 2
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 10:23:19 +0200

Hey Johnny,

;) the binary does not want to run on my rh systems
because of a diffrent libc version.
On recompiling ogre (+ deps) and later the 3dmosmon.
(i guess i will find some more time for testing it on the weekend)
I will let you know as soon as i have it running
(or if i ran into probs ;))

have a great day,

Matt

On Dienstag 21 Oktober 2003 03:42, Johnny Cache wrote:
> Okay guys, heres attempt #2 and producing a working 3dmosmon beta
> Theres two different techniques now:
>
> The binary package: Same as the lsat time except it hsa the req'd lib i
> forgot
> http://www.hick.org/~johnycsh/3dmosmon/3dmosmon-bin.tar.gz
>
> The source package: This is the source code for 3dmosmon and ODE (the
> physics library) but still includes the OGRE libraries precompiled.
>
> http://www.hick.org/~johnycsh/3dmosmon/3dmosmon-1.9.3.tar.gz
>
> Neither of these packages contain the necessary theme data, that can
> be downloaded as always at
> http://www.hick.org/~johnycsh/3dmosmon/media-themes.tar.gz
>
> Please try out either/both and let me know how it goes. Im a bit concerned
> about the LD_PRELOAD stuff in the 3dmosmon script in the binary version.
> it didnt seem to work at all on a friends box and he had to edit
> /etc/ld.so.conf . Please let me know if the same thing happens to you guys

all the best,

Matt
--
E-mail  :  address@hidden
www     : http://www.openmosixview.com

I don't make my mistakes more than once. I store them carefully and
after some time I take them out again, add some new features and
_reuse_ them.