gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] <IRC> interesting IRC chat session about gomd...

From: Johnny Cache
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] <IRC> interesting IRC chat session about gomd...
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 16:41:40 -0500 (CDT)

Thats a pretty novel authentication scheme, im curious what algorithm you
suggest to use for the encryption and how long should te random phrase be?
Crypto's not my strong point but ive seen a lot of things do it wrong and
wouldnt want that to happen to gomd. If i was a evil (rather than good :)
) hacker i'd be poring over every line of a daemon i knew would be running
on HPC's. Think of the bragging rights of saying you owned a N node
cluster. Eek!

I do like the overall scheme though

Best Regards
-jc