gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] <DAEMON> first release for complete SCX.

From: Matthias Rechenburg
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] <DAEMON> first release for complete SCX.
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 12:55:22 +0200

On Montag 15 September 2003 12:18, Gian Paolo Ghilardi wrote:
> Hi Matt.
>
> Ops... ATM I'm at Uni and I cannot commit the file.

;) take your time

> However you can:
> - create a file scx.conf in /etc (notice the /)
> - add commands in the format:
>   command:acl_special_value (actually acl_special_value is ignored so you
> can type what you want.) example:
>   ls /usr:TEST
>   nmap:TEST
>
> Try launching gomd with and without the -s/--security option
>
> Please notice ATM the option with "-" symbol are not supported (ex: ls
> -al). This is a bug. ;)

ok, good to know. will test again soon

> Byez.
>
> <rejected>

thanks for the quick reply ;)
all the best,

Matt

--
E-mail  :  address@hidden
www     : http://www.openmosixview.com
an openMosix-cluster management GUI

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build
bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce
bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.