gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] Re: 3dmosmon question :)))

From: Matthias Rechenburg
Subject: [gomd-devel] Re: 3dmosmon question :)))
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 13:44:00 +0200

Hey Johnny :)))

got it working now :)))  looks really great already !
.... i tested the ogre samples and they were working good ...
... then i just copied the 3dmosmon binary to the
ogre/Samples/Common/bin ....... and then it works :))) mysterious.

I could see the sky, the "chess-field" with the nodes and i could move
around by mouse + keyboard like in a flight simulator, heheheh. Great.

No node bars where moving up+down yet but as i remember you are working
on a first "mosstatd" daemon integration, so i will be patient for sure ;)
Good work Johnny !  .... looking forward to the next versions :))
this is gonna be a really awesome GUI for monitoring.

btw one question:
Are you planning to have a kind of menu using the GUI element from ogre ?

many thanks and have a nice weekend,

Matt

--
E-mail  :  address@hidden
www     : http://www.openmosixview.com
an openMosix-cluster management GUI

%
# make sense
make: don't know how to make sense. Stop