gnutls-devel

Re: CertEnumCRLsInStore not supplied by MinGW

From: B. Scott Michel
Subject: Re: CertEnumCRLsInStore not supplied by MinGW
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 09:34:42 -0700

On 7/3/2012 4:59 AM, Mark Brand wrote:
Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos wrote:
On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 10:13 AM, Mark Brand <address@hidden> wrote:

I just wanted to mention that CertEnumCRLsInStore does not seem to be
supplied by MinGW. Since gnutls-3.0.20, this breaks the build on MinGW
(mingw.org).
Hello,
   Which mingw have you tried? Did you try mingw64?
You could also use the pre-build mingw binaries at
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gnutls/w32/ (no 3.0.21 yet though).
This is about the "official" MinGW at mingw.org. The issue comes up for MXE
(previously called mingw-cross-env), which is based on MinGW and builds
static versions of many libraries including gnutls.
Is there something we can do to fix it in gnutls or should I just
assume it is a mingw quirk and suggest mingw-w64?

I think the w32api in MinGW could use an update. I mentioned this on their list. Maybe it's best to wait and see what they say.
I'm going to hazard a guess that you're going to have this problem regardless of whether you use mingw or mingw-64. CertEnumCRLsInStore is probably not marked for export.

-scooter