gnutls-devel

Re: [gnutls-dev] GnuTLS PKCS#11 Engine

From: Alon Bar-Lev
Subject: Re: [gnutls-dev] GnuTLS PKCS#11 Engine
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 22:11:38 +0300

On 5/14/07, Simon Josefsson <address@hidden> wrote:
It works!  (The key below is on the OpenPGP smart card.)

Did it ask you for PIN in application or just see the gnupg pinentry?
(expected: pinentry only).
If you run the gpg-agent and then the test program twice, you should
be prompted by pinentry only at first run, please verify.
What happen if you remove and insert token? I hope you will be
prompted for PIN at next run.
What happen if you remove the token and run the test program? I guess
you should be prompted by application to insert your card, but maybe
pinentry will prompt you... The later will happen if scute does not
manage dynamic objects.

Thanks,
Alon.