gnutls-devel

[gnutls-dev] PKCS#11 for CryptoAPI

From: Alon Bar-Lev
Subject: [gnutls-dev] PKCS#11 for CryptoAPI
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 22:01:55 +0300

On 5/6/07, Nate Nielsen <address@hidden> wrote:
> Alon Bar-Lev wrote:
>> On 4/24/07, Nate Nielsen <address@hidden> wrote:
>>> BTW, I'm working on building a complete PKCS#11 provider for CAPI. So by
>>> supporting PKCS#11 you'd be able to have things like CAPI support.
>> This is great to hear!
>> It has been long since I developed for Microsoft environment... But I
>> can help if you like!

Here's the basic version 0.1 CAPI PKCS#11 plugin. It exposes
certificates (but not keys yet) and certificate trust.

I'll probably end up hosting this at code.google.com unless anyone has
better suggestions.

Nice!
Are you interested in hosting this at opensc-project.org?
I think it is a good place for this project.
Andreas, what do you think?

I will review this in week-end, but just a general comment... The RSA
Security include files come with L/GPL incompatible license.
There is a free alternative that we use, please test it out, so we
don't have licensing issues.

The file is maintained at:
http://cvs.gnupg.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/trunk/src/pkcs11.h?rev=55&root=Scute&view=auto

Best Regads,