This is version 1.3.1 of Gorm.
1.1 What is Gorm?
Gorm is an acronym for Graphic Object Relationship modeler (or perhaps
GNUstep Object Relationship Modeler).
Gorm is a clone of the Cocoa (OpenStep/NeXTSTEP) 'Interface Builder'
application for GNUstep.
1.2 Noteworthy changes in version '1.3.1'
* Fix issue with cells appearing in top level editor
* Make nibs read only since saving is unstable
* Add XIB reading so that they can be loaded by Gorm
* Add storyboard file to list of supported files so that an icon is
displayed, does not support reading yet.
* Fix testing model mode
* Bug fixes in GormClassManager, GormDocument, etc.
1.3 How can I get support for this software?
You may wish to use the GNUstep discussion mailing list for general
questions and discussion. Look at the GNUstep Web Pages for more
information regarding GNUstep resources <http://www.gnustep.org/
1.4 Where can you get it? How can you compile it?
You can download sources and rpms (for some machines) from
> or from
1.5 Where do I send bug reports?
Bug reports can be sent to <firstname.lastname@example.org
1.6 Obtaining GNU Software
Check out the GNUstep web site. (<http://www.gnustep.org/
>), and the
GNU web site. (<http://www.gnu.org/