windowmaker - application icon missing at first start

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: windowmaker - application icon missing at first start
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 13:40:06 +0200

Hi!

I noticed we recently have a strange behaviour, which is slightly
different from setup (= installation on different computers) to setup I have

The first time I start a GNUstep application with windowmaker (I mean
the first GNUstep app started ever after X11 start essentially) it has a
bad icon.
- on some setup it has a "generic" icon by windowmaker
- on other setups it has a black looking icon, as only the "mask" of the
icon, the contours are drawn

A restart of the app and then starting any other app, fixes that.

This was not happening before. I think it is related to at least this
commit - merge:

https://github.com/mozilla/newtab-dev/raw/6be44da368fb869a3d3e1975f515857352a7d9fc/browser/modules/ProcessHangMonitor.jsm

Can you reproduce? How is it for you?

Riccardo