Re: Building GNUstep for Windows using Clang

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Building GNUstep for Windows using Clang
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2020 11:54:51 +0100

Hi,

On 3/6/20 7:44 PM, Gregory Casamento wrote:

Since we are talking about building on Windows 10 using clang and msys2 I would like someone to write up a comprehensive guide on how.   From A to Z, please.   I realize I'm likely to be roasted for this request by multiple people, but at this point it needs to be done and I am quite used to being roasted. :/

well, since I am working since almost a year to get instead a working ming64 setup on windows7 & windows10 with GCC, there is probably some common ground.

I never started this because.. it yields a not totally stable result and it is not very reproducible from computer to computer, it is very strange.

I propose a wiki page. Then two sub-sections for the different compiler & runtimes.

Riccardo