Re: NSUbiquitousKeyValueStore

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: NSUbiquitousKeyValueStore
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 12:28:51 +0100

Cool. GDrive and Dropbox may be a good first step. Per-app client credentials likely belong inside Info.plist. (These client-side credentials are not really secrets anyway.)

Or possibly a global GNUstep set of secrets can be used as well (though GDrive and Dropbox integration will look silly).

This would turn out great for ubiquitous documents too.