talksoup automatically re-connect

From: Svetlana Tkachenko
Subject: talksoup automatically re-connect
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2019 20:17:12 +1000

In TalkSoup I would like it to automatically re-connect after a connection is lost. I have found the 'Disconnected' message is shown by the code in 'Output/GNUstepOutput/Controllers/ConnectionController/ConnectionControllerInFilter.m'. In this file I would like to add a line that re-connects every time the connection is lost. I would like to find out what this line is. I've attempted to search for 'connect' using grep but this is too many matches...