Re: Project Center status, or lack thereof...

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: Project Center status, or lack thereof...
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 17:34:40 -0700 (PDT)

Saso,

I believe that the FSF has copyright assignments available for many different
countries to deal with the local laws in each.  I won't touch the debate on the
GPLv3 issue at this time, as I know it's a sensitive issue for some and that's
not the point of this discussion. :)

I haven't looked at PM in a while.  I will take a look at it's latest version
and we can discuss this in more detail.

Later, GJC
--
Gregory Casamento