gnuschool-help

[Gnuschool-help] Questions About the Project

From: navitux
Subject: [Gnuschool-help] Questions About the Project
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 10:13:05 -0500

Hello.

I'm a developer who long ago searched for an application like yours, but I hadn't found anything, is the reason for I made my own web app to school (for personal and social services purposes) the link to the project is here: https://github.com/ivantux1/workshops/ my project is called 'Workshops' and currently I'm making a total re factorization of whole the web app, adding better modularity, better UX and so on. I like so much that you check my work (I made it by my own) and I'm currently improving it.

By the Way: Do you speak Spanish? I'm Mexican and your name sounds Latinoamerican.