[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[taler-exchange] 03/03: bogus comment, fields no longer exist, logic pro
[taler-exchange] 03/03: bogus comment, fields no longer exist, logic problem ditto
Fri, 17 Jan 2020 19:34:32 +0100
This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script.
grothoff pushed a commit to branch master
in repository exchange.
Author: Christian Grothoff <address@hidden>
AuthorDate: Fri Jan 17 19:34:24 2020 +0100
bogus comment, fields no longer exist, logic problem ditto
src/include/taler_exchangedb_plugin.h | 8 --------
1 file changed, 8 deletions(-)
diff --git a/src/include/taler_exchangedb_plugin.h
index 83c18d63..3631f475 100644
@@ -2462,14 +2462,6 @@ struct TALER_EXCHANGEDB_Plugin
* Function called to perform "garbage collection" on the
* database, expiring records we no longer require.
- * FIXME: we probably need to consider here which entries the
- * auditor still needs to check, at least with respect to GC of the
- * prewire table (for denominations, we can assume that the auditor
- * runs long before the DK expire_legal time is hit). Thus, this
- * function probably should take the "last_prewire_serial_id"
- * from the "auditor_progress" table as an extra argument (which
- * the user would then have to manually specify).
* @param cls closure
* @return #GNUNET_OK on success,
* #GNUNET_SYSERR on DB errors
To stop receiving notification emails like this one, please contact