[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[GNUnet-SVN] [taler-exchange] branch master updated: version bump relate
[GNUnet-SVN] [taler-exchange] branch master updated: version bump related to #5777 implementation
Wed, 24 Jul 2019 00:34:08 +0200
This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script.
grothoff pushed a commit to branch master
in repository exchange.
The following commit(s) were added to refs/heads/master by this push:
new 80ff1866 version bump related to #5777 implementation
80ff1866 is described below
Author: Christian Grothoff <address@hidden>
AuthorDate: Wed Jul 24 00:34:06 2019 +0200
version bump related to #5777 implementation
src/exchange/taler-exchange-httpd_keystate.c | 10 +++++-----
1 file changed, 5 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)
diff --git a/src/exchange/taler-exchange-httpd_keystate.c
index 7d67b876..eaa3fa49 100644
@@ -39,7 +39,7 @@
* release version, and the format is NOT the same that semantic
* versioning uses either.
-#define TALER_PROTOCOL_VERSION "4:0:0"
+#define TALER_PROTOCOL_VERSION "5:0:1"
@@ -105,7 +105,7 @@ struct DenominationKeyEntry
struct GNUNET_HashCode denom_key_hash;
* Mutex that must be held before threads may access or update
* @e known_coin_counter or @e known_coin_counter_db.
@@ -117,7 +117,7 @@ struct DenominationKeyEntry
* @e issued_coin_counter or @e issued_coin_counter_db.
* How many coins of this denomination have been redeemed so far (according
* to only this process)?
@@ -141,9 +141,9 @@ struct DenominationKeyEntry
* last time we synchronized the value with our database)?
To stop receiving notification emails like this one, please contact
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- [GNUnet-SVN] [taler-exchange] branch master updated: version bump related to #5777 implementation,